ZUV : BEST TURKEY EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Popularly known as the ‘bridge to the world’, Turkish landscapes display characteristics of Europe, Asia and Africa. Traditionally a centre of trade, silk and spice routes, Turkey is today, a centre for quality higher education as well. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Turkey.
The Turkish government has aggressively pushed for better integration of real-world industrial needs with courses offered at Turkish universities. With its dynamic economy and cultural diversity, many more international students are considering Turkey as a viable study-abroad option. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Turkey.
Study in Turkey and experience glorious Mediterranean climate, and a melting pot of culture combined with the convenience offered by first-world economies at a surprisingly low cost.
SEND AN ENQUIRY
WHY CHOOSE TURKEY?
Addition of technology development centres and techno parks in university campuses to provide hands-on training for students
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN TURKEY
- The Turkish Government is working on relaxing the rules for granting work visas to foreign nationals, a big advantage for the international student population.
- Work permits granted to foreign students will not cancel their valid student residence permit and the rights it provides.
- Each university offers assistance to new international students to find suitable accommodation
- Most campus universities offer a variety of dormitory facilities or direct them to state-owned hostels.
- Rented accommodation, often shared with other students, is a popular option in bigger cities
- Youth hostels offer reasonably priced, shared accommodation to students in either private rooms or dormitories.
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- All towns and cities have a good network local buses with very cheap fares
- Minibuses are useful alternatives to local buses and ply on all standard routes
- Taxis are best availed at designated taxi stops; metered payment for local runs – fixed price for intercity journeys
- Turkey’s metro system of underground and surface rapid transit trains run in most of the major cities of Turkey
- Several cities have tram services, which are also a quick and efficient way of getting around
TOP TURKEY ATTRACTIONS
- Hagia Sophia
- Ruins of Ephesus
- Rock valleys of Cappadocia
- Topkapi Palace
- Calcite hill of Pamukkale
- Sumela Monastery
- Mount Nemrut