ZUV : BEST POLAND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Poland is emerging as a popular choice for international students wanting to pursue their higher studies. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Poland.
Poland is a very popular education destination with Indian students because the quality of education offered and fees, is comparable to what is available in India, with added advantage of having studied and experienced living in a foreign country. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Poland. We also help students with scholarship applications available in Polish universities, to ease the financial burden on them. As opposed to the saturated education and job markets in other parts of Europe, Poland has been able to provide good opportunities for international students.
Study in Poland and enjoy the experience of four seasons – spring, summer, autumn and winter – something we’ve only learnt about in school, but never actually experienced.
WHY CHOOSE POLAND?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN POLAND
- Graduates of a full-time higher education course can work as long as they have a temporary residence permit
- Apply for an EU Blue Card after getting a job, with a subsequent option to apply for permanent residence after 5 years
- Job scope in the services sector, coal mining, food processing, iron and steel, glass, machine building, shipbuilding and textiles
- University student houses and dormitories
- Affordable rooms for rent in private apartments
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Comprehensive autobus (bus) network in all major and medium cities
- Tramwaj (Tram)
- Trolejbus (Trolleybus) available in some cities
- Affordable and easily available taxis
- Short-time bike rental
- Well-connected and fast trains for inter-city travel
TOP POLISH ATTRACTIONS
- Wawel Royal Castle
- Malbork Castle
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Main Market Square in Krakow
- Bialowieza Forest
- Masurian Lake District
- Auschwitz- Birkenau Memorial and Museum