ZUV : TRUSTED LATVIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Latvia, the Pearl of the Baltic States, with its rich medieval history and years of being in the Soviet bloc is emerging in its own right as an education destination for students from the EU and a host of international countries. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Latvia.
Affordable education in Latvia is the biggest attraction for students. Tuition fees and other living costs are lower than several western nations. Studying Engineering in Latvia is very popular and the Latvian universities are famous for churning out top-notch engineers and IT graduates. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Latvia. We also help students with scholarship applications available in Latvian universities, to help them gain a financial advantage too.
Latvia enjoys distinct seasons over the year and studying in a Latvian university gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of spring and summer, as well as the magic of snowfall.
WHY CHOOSE LATVIA?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN LATVIA
- International students completing Masters Degrees can stay back for 6 months job-hunting
- After holding a residence permit for 5 years, Permanent Residence can be applied
- The main industries are wood, processed foods, textiles, processed metals, electronics and synthetic fibers
- Most universities provide dormitories and student hostels
- Solo flats
- Affordable flats for shared housing
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Public bus/minibus with student discounts
- Trams and Trolleybuses with student discounts
- Passenger trains well -connected through the capital city Riga to other areas
TOP LATVIAN ATTRACTIONS
- Art Noveau architecture in Riga
- Gauja National Park
- Jurmala Seaside Resort
- Rundale Palace and Museum
- Kuldiga or ‘Latvian Venice’