ZUV : LEADING DENMARK EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Denmark effortlessly blends a rich Nordic heritage with leaps in modern advancements, and is considered one of the most progressive societies in Europe. The Danes promote a very egalitarian and liberal society with a sense of ‘Hygge’ (the quintessential Danish feel-good factor characterised by a warm and welcoming environment) – very important for international students. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Denmark.
Denmark’s education system is held in high regard with myriad programmes catered to its growing international student population. The Danes are also at the forefront of promoting a ‘Green’ lifestyle with a lot of focus on utilising renewable sources of energy, building a vast cycling network and recycling waste effectively. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Denmark.
Study in Denmark and take full advantage of the opportunity to experience stunning landscapes, grand castles, medieval complexes, mild climate and the countryside in full bloom.
WHY CHOOSE DENMARK?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN DENMARK
- Non-EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizens can work part time up to 20 hours a week during their studies and full time from July to August
- Along with the residence permit, the student has to apply for part-time work permit
- Gaining fluency in Danish will significantly improve employment chances
- Non- EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss international students can stay back for 6 months to find a job
- Options available for international students to set up their own business after graduation
- Industries with the most potential:
- Green technology/ Clean technology
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Student halls of residence or ‘Kollegier’ are off campus but located nearby and a popular option for international students
- Rent a room in a shared apartment or rent an apartment
- EU/EEA citizens are eligible for a housing benefit, which is like a rental subsidy
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Local bus network in the cities and towns and 24-hour Metro train services in Copenhagen
- Renting ‘intelligent’ electric bicycles is a popular option in Copenhagen
- Boats and ferries including Harbour buses (boat service to get around Copenhagen)
- Coach buses are a cheaper option than trains for travel between cities
- Taxis are an expensive option
TOP DANISH ATTRACTIONS
- Tivoli Gardens
- The Oresund Bridge
- Christiansborg Palace, Copenhagen
- Nyvahn, Copenhagen
- Skagen Beaches
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Odense