ZUV : LEADING BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Bosnia and Herzegovina boasts stunning mountain ranges and coastal beaches along the Adriatic Sea, with vestiges of the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian Empires. This country is an ideal place to study conflict resolution and diplomacy, having left behind its recent dark past and successfully rebuilt itself. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
This country is determined to establish itself as a modern developed nation and is greatly invested in Genetics and Bioengineering – one of the most sought-after disciplines here, making it a great choice for students looking to pursue higher education abroad because . ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Study in Bosnia & Herzegovina and experience its raw, natural beauty coupled with its culturally diverse heritage. You will also get the opportunity to explore its historic towns and immerse yourself in world far removed from your reality.
WHY CHOOSE BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA?
Major local universities offer courses in English, if they have a large international student community
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
- Foreign nationals seeking employment after graduation must have a work permit
- Fresh graduates must have a job opportunity in hand and the employer should submit the application for a work permit
- Work permit is issued for a specific person, specific job, specific employer, for a specific time
- A work permit is valid for one year and may be extended as long as employment continues
- Industries with potential are: agricultural industries, healthcare, technology and business
- University dorms
- Affordable rented apartments with roommates
- Studio apartments
- Homestay with a local family
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Large bus network of long distance, intercity and international buses
- The main bus hubs in Bosnia are Banja Luka, Zenica, Mostar and Sarajevo
- Sarajevo has two main bus stations – one for departures to the eastern part of the country and one for departures to the western part of the country
- Sarajevo has a tram, one of Europe’s oldest in operation since 1885, which is the most efficient way to get around the capital
- Metered taxis start at 2KM ($1.20) and charge 1.20KM ($0.70) for each additional kilometre
- Carpooling such as BlaBlaCar is in its infancy, but is slowly catching on
- International buses available to Germany, Austria, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and Norway
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
- Stari Most
- Kravica Waterfall
- Warchild Museum
- Ostrožac Fortress
- River Una
- Buna Springs
- Ottoman Bridge over Drina River