ZUV : REPUTED USA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Traditionally, pursuing higher studies in the US was seen as a stepping stone to living the ‘American Dream’. Today, it is not just a means to an end, it is the most sought-after higher education destination in the world as American universities excellent programs in all academic fields. Zuv, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in the US.
The United States is the leader in technology and research, giving you access to the best possible equipment and resources, as well as the best minds in the industry. The practical component of your education will prove useful in your future career, and is considered a big plus point with employers across the globe. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in the USA.
Studying in the US exposes you to prestigious higher education systems, heterogenous cities and beautiful natural parks, culture, history and a multicultural population – experience the charm of American life!
WHY CHOOSE USA?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUING IN USA
- F1 visa OPT (Optional Practical Training) is a popular program that allows temporary employment directly related to an F1 student’s major area of study
- OPT application & F1 visa work permit is handled through the university’s international student office
- F1 visa students can apply to receive up to 12 months of total OPT employment authorisation (includes work before completion and after completion of course)
- F-1 students can work only part-time while school is in session and full time when not in session
- After completing academic studies, F-1 students may work part-time (min 20 hours per week) or full-time
- On-campus dormitories
- Youth hostels in the cities
- Lease an apartment off campus
- Homestays are a good option for students under the age of 18
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Shuttle buses within campus, as distances between buildings are great
- Bicycles are a good option on campus and within your locality
- Public buses in urban areas
- Coach buses for intercity/interstate travel
- Taxis are expensive; ridesharing more affordable
- Trains/subways in major cities
- Car-pooling with fellow students
TOP US ATTRACTIONS
Whichever state your university is located in, you are sure to find amazing attractions and experiences that are truly American. Some top attractions include:
- Statue of Liberty
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Glass Beach – Fort Bragg