ZUV : EXPERT UKRAINE EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
A country waiting to be discovered, Ukraine is all about natural landscapes, architectural marvels, sunflower fields and golden-domed churches. Moreover, higher educational institutions that offer quality education at an affordable cost, places Ukraine among the top study abroad destinations in the world. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Ukraine.
With Ukraine joining the Bologna Process in 2005 in an effort to integrate Ukrainian education into the European Higher Education Area, it has attracted thousands of students from different corners of the globe. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Ukraine.
Study in Ukraine and enjoy the temperate climate with mild summers and extremely cool winters. The Carpathian mountains are the ideal place to explore skiing, hiking and fishing and hunting, while the Black Sea coastline is popular during summer.
WHY CHOOSE UKRAINE?
Internationally recognised scientific achievements, quality universities and effective teaching methodology
Choice of more than 240 higher education institutions; scope to gain specialisations in different scientific fields
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN UKRAINE
- If you get a job, you can apply for a Work Permit after graduation. Most universities provide job placement in Ukraine and other western countries.
- Jobs that have most vacancies include: Interpreter, Teacher of foreign languages, IT specialist, Chef, Marketing, Call Centres
- Documents for a work permit submitted to the employment centre at the location of the employer
- A work permit is issued for a period not exceeding one year and may be renewed for the same term.
- University hostel on campus is the most popular and economic option for students
- Furnished private apartments are available for those who can afford independent living
- Furnished student apartments are available for students to share an apartment with other students
- Home-stay with a Ukraine family is a good way to experience the Ukrainian way of life
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Avtobusy are the regular state-owned buses that have designated stops. Buses run with intervals of 3-30 minutes (5-10 is most common).
- Marshrutki or shuttle buses are run by private companies and stop wherever passengers request.
- Bus schedules are not posted anywhere. Buses run with intervals of 3-30 minutes (5-10 is most common).
- Trolleybuses and street trams stop only at designated stops. Street trams run along narrow train tracks, while trolleybuses are hooked up to electric lines above the road.
- Only the cities of Kyiv, Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk have subway or metro system.
- Trains are a popular and cheap way for long-distance travel in Ukraine.
TOP UKRAINE ATTRACTIONS
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral
- L’viv’s Historic Center, a World Heritage Site
- Kamenets Podolsky Castle
- Sunflower Fields
- Mezhyhirya: Former Presidential Palace, Kiev