ZUV : LEADING UK EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Austria has always been in the thick of things, be it political affairs, Despite UK’s colonial adventures and misadventures in many parts of the world, this island country is a leading education destination for international students. It welcomes nearly 270,000 new students every year – offering world-class teaching that prepares you for the global workplace. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in the UK.
The UK has been the preferred choice for some of the most important minds in history. One in four world leaders has studied in the UK, lending credibility to our world-renowned universities, innovative teaching methodology and superior faculty. London, has links with numerous blue-chip companies in all industries and is known for the best starting salaries for graduates from top-ranking universities. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in the UK.
Study in the UK, home to royalty, poets and bards, and experience the beauty of idyllic country-sides, castles and palaces that simply take your breath away!
WHY CHOOSE UK?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN THE UK
- Tier 2 (General) Visa is required to remain and work in the UK after your studies
- It is open to recent graduates with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD from recognised UK universities
- Before you apply you must have an offer of a skilled job from a licensed employer with a remuneration offer of at least £20,800
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa is open to all students who are developing a world-class business idea
- PhD students can apply for a Tier 4 (Student) Visa to stay in the UK for a further 12 months after your course completion date
Note: Post Brexit there may be a revision in the above given aspects.
- Freshers are encouraged to stay on campus – includes Residence Halls with single rooms or room-sharing where everything is catered for
- Self-catered halls on campus are like the residence hall, but they have kitchens for students to cook their own food
- Students can opt to stay off-campus from their 2nd year onwards – sharing apartments/houses with classmates
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Cycling: Buy a second-hand bike or rent a bike
- Trains: Students can get a 30% discount on train travel in the UK by buying a Young Persons Railcard
- Underground: Students can use the ‘the Tube’ if they visit London. Buying a student Oyster card will be beneficial as it gives a 30% discount to the students.
- Buses: Buses are the cheapest means of transport to travel in the UK.
- Trams: Sheffield, Manchester, Edinburgh operate trams; students can special travel cards
- Coaches: For longer intercity bus journeys.
- Domestic flights: UK has more than 20 commercial airports
TOP UK ATTRACTIONS
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Lake District National Park
- Eden Project
- The Cotswolds
- Roman Baths