ZUV : REPUTED SWITZERLAND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Switzerland has long been a favoured holiday destination, headquarters of many world- renowned organisations and a hotbed of innovation and skill-intensive industries. Even as global competition grows, the Swiss have been at the cutting edge of research and development in a variety of sectors. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Switzerland.
A Swiss education is definitely a feather in your cap and the number of international students is increasing every year. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Switzerland. With its beautiful Alpine scenery, advanced cities and pivotal location in Europe, Switzerland has a lot of draws for those seeking an education abroad.
Study in Switzerland and get the opportunity to see the snow-capped Swiss Alps, placid blue lakes and try your hand at winter sports. Thanks to its pleasant temperatures, it is a top tourist destination all year round.
WHY CHOOSE SWITZERLAND?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN SWITZERLAND
- You can apply for a residence permit for studying and living in Switzerland
- Students can work part-time during their studies for up to 15 hours a week
- Students from non- EU/EFTA countries need to wait 6 months before starting any work.
- Non-EU students can remain in Switzerland for 6 months after completing their studies to secure employment.
- Students may have to clear a language test and provide proof that they can support themselves financially during this period
- Once a job is secured the employer will apply for the Swiss Work Visa
- Industries with the most potential:
- University accommodation is the most reasonable option but in high demand
- Some universities provide private apartments for students coming with family
- Rent a room in a shared apartment (most popular option) or a single studio apartment
- Homestay with a Swiss family can be a reasonable option
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Extensive public transport network which can be accessed with the SwissPass
- Buses and trams
- S-Bahn (metropolitan area trains)
- Bicycles available for rent
- High-speed trains for intercity and international travel
- Taxis are an expensive option
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN FRANCE
- Jungfraujoch – the top of Europe
- The Matterhorn Peak
- Lake Geneva
- Chateau De Chillon, Montreux
- The Rhine Falls
- The Bernina Railway Express