ZUV : BEST SWEDEN EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Sweden is home to the Nobel Prizes, IKEA, Spotify and Skype. Today, the Swedes have become synonymous with creativity and innovation coupled with affordability, making in a great country for students to pursue their higher education. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Sweden.
Sweden is known for its research intensive focus and applauded for their commitment to climate change with 50% of Swedish energy being generated from renewable sources. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Sweden.
Study in Sweden and experience the country with pristine landscapes dotted with lakes, hills and valleys. This complements the very urban cityscapes in Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg and the like.
WHY CHOOSE SWEDEN?
The universities operate on a very independent student-led study approach more than traditional teacher-led models
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN SWEDEN
- No cap on number of hours a student can work; but only part-time work is feasible
- International students can stay back up to 6 months after graduation to search for a job or start a company. Once you get a job, then a work permit can be applied for.
- Knowledge of Swedish will increase chances of finding a job exponentially even though most Swedes are proficient in English.
- The university career centres are very helpful in finding placements or potential openings
- Citizens of non-EU countries can apply for an EU Blue card upon receiving a highly qualified job.
- Industries with the most potential:
- Environment Technology and Cleantech
- Life Sciences
- Creative industries
- Some universities provide halls of residence/dormitories or buildings of student flats
- Students can also rent private rooms or apartments but there is a queue system for first hand rental contracts between tenants and the landlords; in most cases students will need to sublet from existing tenants
- University accommodation services and student unions provide a lot of assistance to get the accommodation settled
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Well-organised and subsidised transport network with buses, trams, ferries and trains
- Commuter trains are used widely for city travel; Tunnelbana in Stockholm
- For long distance travel, ultra-modern fast trains are a great option
- Sweden is made up of thousands of islands so passenger ferries are also popular
- Taxi boats are also an option, but they are expensive.
- Bicycles are gaining in popularity with a lot of designated bicycle paths
- Taxis are available in all cities but are mostly not metered – fixed fare basis
TOP SWEDISH ATTRACTIONS
- The Royal Palace
- Vasa Museum in Stockholm
- Skansen Open Air Museum
- Stockholm Archipelago
- Liseberg Amusement Park in Gothenburg
- Swedish Lapland and viewing the Northern Lights