ZUV : BEST SPAIN EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Spain is not only a top tourist destination and an important link between Europe and North Africa, it is also one of the top choices for international students pursuing their higher education. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Spain.
Spain has a long history of university education dating back many centuries, which it has continued to preserve and uphold. Thirdwave, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Spain.
Study in Spain and explore its Moorish and Catholic heritage that pervades the region’s cuisine, entertainment and sport. Spain, with its moderate Mediterranean climate and certainly embraces the ‘joie de vivre’ and has something to offer for everyone – from the history buff, to the gourmand and the adventurous thrill seeker!
WHY CHOOSE SPAIN?
Spanish universities charge some of the lowest tuition fees in Europe and a lot of funding is provided by the government
Spain participates in European Credit Transfer System with options to transfer credits or complete studies in different countries in the EU
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN SPAIN
- Doing internships, paid or unpaid, could lead to potential full time employment is good option for international students
- On completion of studies you can apply for a work permit and a residence visa if you which to work in the country.
- Knowledge of Spanish may be a prerequisite to gain employment in many organisations, so you will have to simultaneously to work becoming proficient in Spanish
- After graduation, non-EU students can apply for a student residence permit for a year, during which time they can search for a job or start their own business
- Many universities and colleges provide student resident halls (Colegios Mayores) or student apartments on campus
- Studio apartment rentals or extended stay hotels are available for monthly to yearly renting, but are comparatively expensive
- Stay with host families to get an immersive local experience, as well as a place to stay
- Leasing apartments, flats or townhouses either solo or with roommates
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Extensive and well-organised public transport network with metros, buses, trains and taxis
- Metro trains or underground rail networks available in all the major cities, which is the quickest way of getting around.
- Availability of high-speed trains (AVE) connecting towns and cities
- Buses (Autobus) are the most common and popular way of getting around, especially in the smaller towns
- Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao have the tram system
- Taxis are convenient and easily available, but may be more expensive than the other options and they can be metered or flat fare
TOP SPANISH ATTRACTIONS
- The Alhambra in Granada
- Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia Church
- The Prado museum in Madrid
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Costa Del Sol beaches and the island of Ibiza
- Mount Teide, Tenerife
- Visiting Pamplona during the annual Running with the Bulls festival