ZUV : TOP RUSSIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Russia is home to great leaders, writers, musicians, astronauts and thinkers – reflective of the country’s commitment to education, creativity and research. Russian university education has progressed over the years forging new partnerships with leading global institutions and integrating their system fully into the Bologna Accords. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Russia.
Russian universities are renowned for their academic excellence, interdisciplinary centres and scientific work programs that extend beyond traditional departmental boundaries. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Russia.
Study in Russia and get the opportunity to see varied natural landscapes in one country – incredible mountains, beaches, deserts, volcanoes and glaciers.
WHY CHOOSE RUSSIA?
Top-rated modern universities with intellectually stimulating programs and a welcoming environment for international students
Russia’s education system produces a 98% literacy rate, exceeding that of most Western European countries
Tuition in Russia is extremely inexpensive, especially in relation to the quality of education offered
Widest range educational programs – medicine, engineering, science, international diplomacy, public administration, business, economics, law, journalism and languages
Premier institutes with illustrious alumni including presidents, prime ministers and foreign ministers of many European, Asian and African countries
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN RUSSIA
- After graduating from Russian universities, foreign students have to obtain a work visa or work permit to stay and land a job in Russia.
- To work in Russia, foreign students must be 18+ years and hold the relevant permit
- International students do not need any permits if they are employed at universities (or affiliated organisations) outside class time, including vacations
- A work permit is issued for 1 year and needs to be extended for the term of the respective employment contract. If students leave their course, the permit is cancelled.
- University dormitories with shared kitchen and bathrooms are more economical than private rentals
- Home-stay is the option to live with host families – a popular choice with foreign students
- Privately rented accommodation can be considered after staying in a dorm for the first few months
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Boats and public ferries are common in St. Petersburg, Moscow and other cities located on rivers, coasts, lakes etc.
- Bus, Marshrutki, Trolleybus & Tram services are frequent in city centres but more erratic on the outskirts.
- The metro systems in Moscow and St. Petersburg are excellent; smaller metro networks service smaller cities
- Uber, Gett and Yandex Taxi are affordable and easy to avail with the app
- Long-distance buses serve areas with no railway or routes on which trains are slow, infrequent or overloaded.
TOP RUSSIA ATTRACTIONS
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral
- Red Square
- Moscow Kremlin
- Lake Baikal
- St. Sophia Cathedral, Novgorod
- Kizhi Island
- Valley of Geysers