ZUV : TOP NETHERLANDS EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Netherlands – the land of canals, tulips and a melting pot of multiple cultures – has a large and diverse international student population that has their heart set on quality education. About 95 per cent of the locals speak English making living, studying and working in the Netherlands very convenient for international students. Zuv, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in the Netherlands.
The country’s renowned standard of education and comparatively low cost of living makes studying in the Netherlands an absolute value-for-money option. Thirdwave, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in the Netherlands
Study in the Netherlands and experience the Orange fever, a symbol of pride that is alive and kicking in everything the Dutch do, besides gaining exposure to varied global cultures.
WHY CHOOSE NETHERLANDS?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- International students after graduation can spend a period of up to 12 months (search year) to find a job as a highly skilled migrant
- With a residence permit for the ‘search year’, you can take up any paid or unpaid employment without work permit from your employer
- At the end of the ‘search year’ period, residence permit cannot be extended.
- If you get a job, employer will assist you in applying for ‘change of purpose’; if not, you will have to leave the country
- Can intern with a Dutch company without a separate residence permit or work permit for this purpose. Employer must be able to submit an internship agreement on request
- Thriving industries include: Agriculture and Food, Water Management, Art & Design, Sustainable Energy, Logistics, Tourism Industry etc
- Many useful websites for students to find student accommodation
- Rent rooms in a Student House, which are privately owned and can host up to 6 students
- Student apartment with private bedrooms and shared facilities
- Most Dutch universities offer student apartments/houses through their housing offices
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Cycle with confidence, as there are dedicated roads for cyclist.
- Buses ply at least every 30 minutes during the day and all of them accept the OV-chipkaart. Bus networks are easily accessible to people with physical disabilities. Most buses operate from 6am until 12.30am.
- Trams are available bigger cities such as Amsterdam, the Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht. Trams also run from 6am until 12.30am.
- Only Amsterdam and Rotterdam have an underground metro line running throughout the whole city – best form of transport.
- Light rail is something between a train and tram; suitable for regional routes, not long-distance.
- Trains are the perfect way to travel between cities, as roads are often jammed. The high-speed line runs between Schiphol airport and Antwerp.
TOP IRISH ATTRACTIONS
- Jordaan and Amsterdam’s Canals
- Keukenhof – Garden of Europe
- The Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- The Windmills of Kinderdijk
- Towns of the Ijsselmeer (Zuiderzee)
- Zeeland’s Spectacular Dikes
- Historic Valkenburg