ZUV : BEST AUSTRIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Though Malta is a beautiful island known for its magnificent cathedrals and stunning beaches, it is so much more than a vacation destination. It boasts some of the world’s most respected universities, making it a popular choice for international students who wish to study abroad. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Malta.
Besides Maltese, English is also an official language, making it all the more attractive for English-speaking students to adjust to university and Maltese life. Thirdwave, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Germany.
Study in Malta and enjoy its brilliant maritime weather, while exploring the country’s cultural diversity, excellent global food options, and of course, its exciting night life.
WHY CHOOSE MALTA?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN MALTA
- Non-EU students enrolled in a higher education course for more than 90 days will be allowed to work 20 hours a week
- International graduates will be able to extend their stay in Malta for six months after graduation to look for work
- English language students on courses longer than three months will also be allowed to work and they will need to apply for a residence permit only if they extend their stay over a year
- The International Student Village offers varied accommodation options for budgets
- University of Malta students may opt to live at the University Residence of Hotel Kappara
- Live with a Maltese family, rent an apartment or stay in guest houses
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Good public bus service on islands of Malta and Gozo; efficient and inexpensive
- Renting scooters, motorbikes or bicycles is also an option
- White taxi service picks up people from anywhere, except bus-stops; fixed tariff
- Renting a car is a good option; all the road signs are in English and driving is on the left
- Regular ferry service links Malta to Gozo; takes about 20 minutes each way
- Regular boat services are available between each island and Comino
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN MALTA
- Valletta: Malta’s Elegant Capital
- The Idyllic Island of Gozo
- The Medieval Hilltop Town of Mdina, Island of Malta
- Historical Attractions in Rabat, Island of Malta
- Prehistoric Tarxien Temples, Island of Malta
- Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, Island of Malta: A Neolithic Cult Site
- Blue Lagoon, Island of Comino: Nature’s Perfect Swimming Pool