ZUV : PROFESSIONAL LITHUANIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Lithuania, one of the three Baltic states with its rich heritage and association with the former Soviet Union, has come a long way with a growing open economy. It is a bilingual and educated nation, and also a member of the European Union and NATO. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Lithuania.
Lithuanian universities offer lower tuition rates, while the cost of living is cheaper than many other countries in the region. It is an affordable country for students who would like to experience studying abroad in Europe. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Lithuania. . We also help students with scholarship applications available in Lithuanian universities, to help them gain a financial advantage too.
Study in Lithuania and experience life in a Baltic country, its climate and nature trails that are so different from what India has to offer.
WHY CHOOSE LITHUANIA?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN LITHUANIA
- Foreign students can work with a temporary residence permit while studying, but only up to 20 hours per week
- Students can stay back for up to 6 months after studies to search for a job
- Intent to study is one of the main reasons of immigration to Lithuania
- Permanent residence can be applied after 5 years on a temporary residence permit
- All universities provide accommodation at Halls of Residence, either on campus or a short distance away
- Rent a room in a shared apartment
- Rent an apartment
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Buses, trolleybuses and minibuses – with student discounts
- Taxis – relatively inexpensive option
- Bicycle rentals
- Use of ride-sharing apps
- Ferry transport used along the coast and to nearby islands
- Well-networked buses and trains for intercity travel
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN LITHUANIA
- Hill of Crosses
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania
- Parnidis Dune
- Trakai Castle
- Curonian Spit and Kursiu Nerija National Park
- Vilnius Old Town