ZUV : BEST AUSTRIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Italy has captured the interest and imagination of countless students with its world renowned universities, not to mention, its scenic Mediterranean and Alpine locales, and its treasure trove of historical relics. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Italy.
Italy is home to fashion power houses, ancient cathedrals, magnificent works of art, and of course, the ubiquitous pizza and pasta. For a well-rounded international study experience Italy is definitely at the top of the list because it has so much to offer. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Italy.
Study in Italy and experience a quintessential Mediterranean climate featuring warm summers and cool winters.
SEND AN ENQUIRY
WHY CHOOSE ITALY?
Italy has world renowned universities and a history of scholarly education that far surpasses other European countries
There are numerous scholarship programmes that are offered by universities that international students can avail of
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN ITALY
- Non-EU/EEA international students with a Permit to Stay can work part-time while pursuing their course for up to 20 hours per week or 1040 hours a year.
- Non-EU/EEA students completing Masters programmes or PhD programmes can apply for a permit to stay back for 6 to 12 months to look for a job.
- Students completing Bachelors degrees will need to find an employer upon graduation to convert the student permit to an employee permit
- Student permits can be converted to self-employment permits or employee permits upon completion of studies. The latter requires a job offer or a traineeship offer in a sector related to the field of study
- Knowledge of Italian will help a lot in getting a job so it is better to learn the language if you have the opportunity. There is stiff competition for jobs with Italian graduates as well.
- Popular study programmes include Business, Economics, Architecture, Arts and Design. Jobs with potential are in industries like tourism, engineering, fashion and textiles, food processing etc.
- University accommodation offices usually give housing guarantees for non-EU students
- Many students prefer to rent a room in an apartment and share with other students
- Rentals are reasonable in smaller towns, which are university centres
- There are a host of housing websites available to help students find a place to stay
- Hostels and bed and breakfasts are available for temporary stay
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Well-mapped urban and suburban bus system across big and small towns
- Metro systems are available in the big cities like Rome, Milan, Naples etc.
- The intercity and international train high-speed network in Italy is widespread and reliable
- Italy has many airports, even in the smaller cities so it is very well connected
- Passenger ferries called Vaporetti are the main mode of transport across Venice canals
- Taxis are available at a taxi stand or can be called and booked; cannot hail them down
- Ridesharing is available in a couple of cities but is quite expensive
- Bicycles are growing in popularity in Italy with most cities offering bikes for hire
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN ITALY
- The Colosseum in Rome
- The Grand Canal of Venice
- Vatican City
- Lake Como
- The Amalfi Coast
- The Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore in Florence
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- The Ruins of Pompeii