ZUV : TRUSTED IRELAND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Ireland has strong roots in ancient tradition and has been shaped by its turbulent past of civil issues and neighbouring conflicts with the United Kingdom. But now, as a modern nation with a young workforce and a competitive economy, Ireland is a prominent player on the global and European stage – making it a popular education destination for international students. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Ireland.
The quality of the Irish education system has played a major role in the rapid rate of economic growth in the last 20 years – so much so that the country is now one of Europe’s wealthiest nations. The Irish are known to be hospitable communities which is an added advantage for international students. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Ireland.
Study in Ireland and enjoy the scenic beauty this lush green ‘Emerald Isle has to offer, life in the countryside and happy-go-lucky attitude of the Irish folks.
WHY CHOOSE IRELAND?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN IRELAND
- International students can work while studying for up to 20 hours a week and can work for up to 40 hours a week during the summer (June-September)
- EU/EEA/Swiss students can work and remain in Ireland without any further restrictions upon completing their studies
- Non-EU/EEA/Swiss students completing Masters or Doctoral degree programmes in Ireland can stay back for up to 24 months after completion of their studies to secure employment
- Non EU/EEA/Swiss students completing honours undergraduate programmes can stay back for 12 months after completing studies and those completing ordinary undergraduate programmes can stay back for 6 months
- Upon finding a job, a Green card or work permit must be applied for and granted to legalise the stay
- Industries with the most potential:
- Financial Services
- Medical technology
- Food and Agriculture
- On or off-campus university accommodation is a popular option – in high demand and tends to be quite expensive
- Rent a room in a shared/private apartment
- Homestays with Irish families are a reasonable option where students can rent out a room and still get home facilities
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Buses are the most popular form of public transport
- Suburban rail networks are available in all the major cities. Dublin also has a light rail/tram service
- Small public service vehicles which include taxis, limousines and hackneys. Taxis are metered and charge the same throughout Ireland
- Self-service bike rental systems available in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway
- Ferry service available in the city of Cork
- Car-pooling is growing in popularity among the workforce
TOP IRISH ATTRACTIONS
- The Cliffs of Moher
- Killarney National Park
- Grafton Street and Trinity College, Dublin
- The Ring of Kerry
- Glendalough Monastic Site
- Blarney Castle and Blarney Stone