ZUV : REPUTED HUNGARY EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Higher education in Hungary dates back to 1367, when the first university was founded in Pécs. Over the years, universities of national excellence, research universities and institutes with experienced faculty have been instituted, and are today recognised the world over for their quality of higher education. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Hungary.
Hungary is known for its great inventors, artists and Nobel Laureates, which adds credibility to the educational system in the country. International students have a wide range of study fields to choose from, ranging from humanities to medical education, art, music and natural sciences. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Hungary.
Study in Hungary and experience its historic urban centres, World Heritage listed sites, thermal water springs and rich culture – a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most international students.
WHY CHOOSE HUNGARY?
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN HUNGARY
- Apply for study-to-work residence permit for fresh graduates
- Find a job or make preparations to start a business within 9 months
- Apply for residence permit based on gainful activity (new employment or own business)
- Popular industries in Hungary:
- Finance and Insurance
- Health and Social Care
- Professional Services
- Energy supply services
- University accommodation, sometimes graduate residences will be available
- Shared private accommodation with utilities
- Independent living is expensive, but necessary if you have a spouse/family
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Budapest has an extensive public transport system with metro, tram and commuter buses
- Outside Budapest, buses are the best option
- Domestic train network connect outside towns to Budapest
- Taxis are expensive, but reliable if in a hurry to get somewhere
TOP HUNGARY ATTRACTIONS
- Buda Castle
- The Danube
- Spa towns with Turkish Baths
- The Caves of Lillafüred
- Eger Castle