ZUV : REPUTED GEORGIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Situated at the crossroads where Europe meets Asia, Georgia was subjugated to Persian, Turkish and Russian domination, before finally gaining independence in 1991. Georgia most preferred by foreign students, as it has emerged as a land of new ideas in Europe. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Georgia.
Earning repute as a hub of cutting-edge international research and a fountainhead of new patents, Georgia has invested a lot in education, science and research. This, coupled with the reasonable tuition fees, is a big draw for international students. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Georgia.
Study in Georgia and experience one of the most exotic and hospitable cultures of the world. Georgia has something for everyone – for nature and beach lovers, wine enthusiasts, history buffs, adventurous souls and more!
WHY CHOOSE GEORGIA?
Completing study programs in universities is usually followed by paid internships in top multinational companies that can lead to full-time placement
University courses are designed to meet international requirements and are internationally-recognised qualifications
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN GEORGIA
- Students may stay for one year after completing the study program. The work permit can be easily extended further by that particular employer
- One can get the permanent residency permission within five years of working full-time in Georgia. Very little documentation is needed for the visa process.
- One can apply for the Green card and work for five years and then apply for PR.
- Thriving industries in Georgia include: Mining, Agriculture, Tourism and Energy
- Students can opt for full-time accommodation or monthly accommodation
- Some universities offer hostel accommodation to international students
- Home-stay with a hospitable Georgian family
- Rented apartments shared by multiple students
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Bikes and scooters are advisable in the smaller cities, not in Tbilisi, the capital
- Marshrutka is a minibus service that courses through Georgia through all the raods and causeways to the villages
- Common yellow city buses have well-connected routes and network
- Blue buses more modern and plush, plying along major routes
- Tbilisi’s city subway service runs underground as well as on the surface along limited routes
- Taxis are available, but are unregulated and charge inflated fares
- Georgian Railway has lines that cover much of the country connecting the capital, Tbilisi, with different regions within Georgia
- Flights available between Tbilisi, Batumi or Mestia
TOP GEORGIA ATTRACTIONS
- Tbilisi, the capital city
- Batumi, beach destination
- Mestia, hikers’ paradise
- Kazbegi, nature’s haven
- Kakheti, wine lovers’ destination
- Lake Ritsa