ZUV : LEADING BULGARIA EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN KOCHI
Bulgaria is primarily an agricultural country with awe-inspiring natural beauty ranging from the Balkan Mountains to the golden beaches of the Black Sea. This country is fast becoming a destination of choice for international students due to the quality of higher education offered at Bulgarian universities. ZUV, one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi, with multiple branches in India, helps students choose the best university to pursue higher studies in Bulgaria.
With history steeped in Orthodox Christianity and communism, Bulgaria is today, a proud member the EU and NATO and is governed by democratic rule. ZUV, with over 17 years of experience in overseas education, gives students the right guidance about education in Bulgaria.
Study in Bulgaria and enjoy the East meets West experience, four beautiful seasons, outdoor sporting activities, amazing food and home-grown wine.
WHY CHOOSE BULGARIA?
Sofia Medical University and Plovdiv Medical University ranked among the top medical universities in Europe
WHY CHOOSE ZUV AS YOUR FOREIGN EDUCATION CONSULTANT?
ZUV Overseas Education Consultants, headquartered in Kochi, with branches in multiple Indian states and other countries, has earned repute over the last two decades as a trusted partner/liaison to students and foreign universities alike.
THROUGH THE EYES OF A STUDENT:
THROUGH THE EYES OF A PARENT:
CONTINUE IN BULGARIA
- Bulgaria is very welcoming for international students who wish to work after graduations, which requires a work permit.
- Work permits are issued for a renewable term of one year on the basis of an existing employment contract with a local business, provided all the legal terms and conditions are met.
- Foreign nationals on short-stay visas cannot receive work permits in Bulgaria. The local employer applies for the work permit, which is issued by the Bulgarian Employment Agency.
- Foreign students are entitled to Halls of Residence at universities, pending vacancies
- Private rented apartments shared with other students
- Detailed accommodation listings on university websites
MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Bus transport between cities is faster than the state railways, but it’s a bit more expensive.
- Bus transport between villages available by private shuttles and state buses – private shuttles are faster and newer
- Sofia, Veliko, Tarnovo etc. have several bus stations – one for inter-city buses, others for local transport
- For night travel with the railways opt for a sleeping wagon that should be booked in advance
- Taxis are convenient, but beware of galloping meters and overcharging
TOP BULGARIA ATTRACTIONS
- Rila Monastery
- Old Nessebar
- Pirin National Park
- Plovdiv Roman Theater
- Tsarevets Fortress
- Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari
- Buzludzha Monument